inventor ideas – https://makosita.tumblr.com/post/183786145388/signs-you-are-ready-to-move-forward-with-your. Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a list of some of your reasons you really can have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that regardless how good an inspiration you might imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may now have a complete collection of products and not desperate to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. They have too many similar services that companies are flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort because of.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and want to see if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t own a clue who the competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in comparison to what is departing from out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor how do I get a patent and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they write a quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, but it was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do n’t want to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put in that market and plenty of research part different yourself as marketable as it can.